May 19, 2007

Naija Bloggers - The Book

I became active in Naija BlogLand (Blogsville, BloNGville, Blogvilla, Blogosphere, etc) some months back, precisely 20th January 2007. About that time, contrary to my previous assumptions, I discovered that lots and lots of Nigerians were blogging. I found a few blogs, followed a few "Blogs I read" links and discovered an amazing number of Naija blogs, each with it's own unique theme, style and presentation. Nothing however has struck me more than the great talents exhibited by these Naija Bloggers. Many of the articles are world class. Some can make you laugh, some can make you shed tears, some can make you think hard and ponder and some will keep you informed. Laspapi, one of these great Naija Bloggers has embarked on a project to bring some of our blogposts together into a book titled "Naija bloggers Vol 1", which will be "An anthology of the greatest works of Nigerian Bloggers". Click here to visit his site for more info. If you're a Nigerian Blogger, I ask that you be a part of this. I definitely will!
[ Click here to read more ... ]

7 comments:

olufunke grace bankole: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hey Olufunke, thanks for dropping by. You are very right, the blogosphere is full of information indeed. Hope to see ur articles in the book.

Linda Ikeji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Ikeji said...

welldone to Laps. I hope ur 'yaradua speech' mimic will be there o. That one was a classic

Unknown said...

Hey, Linda, I'm still wondering which of my articles I should submit for review. You shouldn't have a problem. You have so many. Thanks for visiting.

WildnFit said...

Hello Tayo,

I stumbled upon your blog, nice blog. I hope to visit your blog often.

Unknown said...

dblog, thanks for stumbling :) I'll check out your blog